- 1/2 pita, wheat, small, 4" diameter
- 1/8 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat, low-sodium
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 piece jalapeño
- 8 fluid ounces water
- Slice open pita and brush very lightly with olive oil. Cut into triangular wedges.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over pita wedges.
- Season with a pinch of oregano.
- Heat under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Add a slice of jalapeno, if desired.
- Enjoy with a glass of water.
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|