- 1/2 tomato, medium
- 3/4 cup liquid-egg substitute
- 1/2 ounce feta cheese, low-fat
- 1 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon jam, all-fruit
- 6 fluid ounces milk, fat-free
- 1 tablespoon coffee, instant powder
- Wash and chop tomato.
- Heat a non-stick skillet lighly coated with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add tomato to skillet and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg substitute and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until egg is just set.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in feta cheese.
- Meanwhile, toast bread and spread with butter and jam.
- Heat milk in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, add instant coffee (use decaf if desired). Sweeten with artificial sweetener if desired.
- Serve eggs and toast with café con leche.
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|