Thursday, January 29, 2015

Flourless Banana Protein Pancakes

My daughter wanted breakfast for dinner last night, so I made her some flourless banana pancakes. I have made these one other time before, but only used one banana with two eggs. This time I used 1.5 bananas and added some oats to make them a little thicker and more pancake like, instead of being like a crepe. I also sprinkled a little chocolate shakeology in the batter to give her a little extra nutrients and make them protein pancakes :)





INGREDIENTS:
1.5 bananas
2 eggs
1/4 oats (optional)
2tbsp Chocolate Shakeology (optional)

Mix all ingredients and make a batter with them...pour, cook, and enjoy!!



















I also made a fruit topping for her to have, instead of syrup. No real measurements with this. I just used about 4 strawberries and a handful of blueberries. I sprinkled a little stevia on them and smashed them up. Poured it on top the pancakes and cut them up. She LOVED it and said it tasted like strawberry shortcake :) She asked for it again for breakfast this morning, so this was a recipe I just had to share again.




No comments:

Post a Comment