Thursday, August 14, 2014

21 Day Fix Breakfast

Here are two versions of breakfast ideas based off the 21 Day Fix Program.




Mine is 2 purple containers of fruit, 3 pieces of turkey bacon equals 1 red protein container, 1 piece of whole wheat bread equals 1 yellow grain container and 1tbsp of PB equals 1/2 orange healthy fat container.



Adam's 2 red with scrambled eggs (I think 3) and 2 pieces of Turkey bacon for the protein container, 1 green which is filled with chopped broccoli for the vegetable container, and 1 purple was filled with blueberries and strawberries for the fuit container.

You are allowed to fill each container a certain amount of times throughout the day (for example, in my meal I used 2 purple containers.  I still had 2 more that I could use throughout the day).  Make sure that you get a good source of your protein in within 90 mintues post workout.  I workout mid afternoon, so I have my Shakeology as my lunch and after workout meal..just a suggestion!  Either way, just use a red container :)

No comments:

Post a Comment