Thursday, September 4, 2014

Peanut Butter Banana topped with Granola Snack

This is a GREAT pre workout snack.  It's about 200 calories and fills you up just enough to power through a workout, but not make you feel sick.  I'm a person who can not eat right before a workout (I've seen people eat between workouts and that's impossible for me lol), so I like to have this small snack about 90 min pre workout, then I have my Shakeology within 90 min of finishing my workout (I'll be making a different post about the importance of that).  It fuels my body just enough.  If you're like me or if you workout early in the morning and need something small to get you through, try this. 



 
Cut a small-medium size banana in half length way.  Spread 1tbsp all natural PB on to slices. 1/2 on one and 1/2 on the other. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp honey almond granola and 1 tsp chocolate granola. YUM!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment